Play it safe - RECARO Isofix System
Isofix is an international, standardised mounting system for groups 0+ and I child seats that have their own harness system. In the vehicle, appropriate Isofix anchors are permanently mounted to the bodyshell. These standardised mountings enable the RECARO Isofix System to be anchored simply and quickly. Its adjustable supports make it a safe and stable basis for the RECARO Young Profi plus (up to approx. 15 months) and the RECARO Young Expert plus (up to approx. 4.5 years; reboard fitting also possible).
RECARO Young Profi plus - Product Features:
- Uncomplicated: mounting points for RECARO Young Profi plus and RECARO Young Expert plus
- Uncomplicated: quick and easy fitting in practically all vehicles fitted with Isofix
- Safety: completely safe anchoring to the Isofix points in the vehicle
- Safety: visual display indicates whether the system is correctly fitted
- Safety: floor support from robust metal, adjustable in length and height and therefore suitable for almost every vehicle
The benefits of the RECARO Isofix System:
- Simpler handling for installing the seat in the vehicle, the chances of misfitting being greatly reduced.
- Optimum protection effect provided by the direct link between system and vehicle bodyshell, irrespective of the position of the anchor points on the adult harnesses.
- The RECARO Isofix platform is also suitable for ECE Groups 0+ and I and theref re needs to be purchased only once.
- Additional use of seats on vehicles without Isofix anchors (fastening using the vehicles 3-point harness).
You can find the actual Recaro Isofix typelist here.